September 28, 2008

IF NO ACTION BY CONGRESS, STOCK MARKET TO DROP 3 - 4,000 POINTS THIS WEEK!!!

For months - actually more than a year - I warned that the entire economy was headed for collapse. I was laughed at. I was derided as "Chicken Little, the sky is falling."

I stood my ground in spite of the onslaught of criticism. I told all of you to get out of the stock markets. I told you banks would fail, companies would fold, the economy would collapse and the government of the USA would ultimately fail.

My critics laughed even harder. They chuckled that I had no understanding of the markets, no financial education and no professional background upon which I could make such dire predictions.

In January and February of this year, I told everyone that "by the end of September the economy would collapse." When I dared to pinpoint a month in which the collapse would happen, I was smeared as a nutcase.

Here we are. Turns out I was absolutely, positively right in every regard. In fact, I was so correct that even members of the United States Congress are saying the following to the newspapers: “What’s being put around behind the scenes is that we’re looking at 1930s stuff. We’re looking at catastrophe, huge, amazing catastrophe. Everybody is extraordinarily scared. It’s going to be really, really nasty.”

So now that I'm right and so many of you bigmouths were wrong, where are the apologies? Where are the acknowledgments that I was right and you smartass college boys were wrong?

The silence is deafening. But the silence does prove one thing: It proves you college boys aren't educated enough to admit when you're wrong!

Details Here

Statcounter