September 9, 2008

N.Y. Governor Accuses GOP of covert racism by calling Obama a "Community Organizer"

New York Governor David Patterson today slammed the McCain campaign as racist because during the Republican Convention, speakers repeatedly referred to Barak Obama as a "community organizer." Patterson says such a term is a "code word" for "Black."

OK, the jig is up. You caught us. Yes, that's exactly what we meant when using the term "community activist."

Now that the cat's out of the bag, we are free to use more blunt language so kindly allow me to do so: I do not want a half-breed negro prancing around the White House in a loin cloth, smoking crack or getting blow-jobs from queers in the Oval office.

I see no reason at all to allow a Communistic negro to occupy the most powerful political office on earth. I see no reason at all to allow a sub-human to do for the United States, what his sub-human pals have done in their countries like Zimbabwe, South Africa and other black-run failed states.

In fact, I see no reason at all to allow simian-like Barak Obama to do for our whole nation what his fellow simian-like American Blacks have done to major cities here in the USA. One need only look at what Sharpe James did to Newark, NJ, what David Dinkins did to New York City or, more recently, how Kwame Kilpatrick handled Detroit.

Wherever blacks run things, those things are totally corrupt, grossly dysfunctional and ultimately, complete failures. America deserves better.

John McCain is certainly not my ideal candidate, but I will _consider_ voting for him BECAUSE HE IS WHITE. Call me racist, I don't care and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

There, I said it. I feel much better now!

Hal Turner
1906 Paterson Plank Road
North Bergen, NJ 07047-1900
USA

Statcounter