October 10, 2008

I was declared a "suspected terrorist" by Maryland State Police


I was totally stunned today when the US Postal Service delivered a certified letter to me from the Maryland State Police.

Read the letter and ask yourself how a talk radio host who lives and works in New Jersey, could get on such a list in Maryland?

Ask yourself how I, who was Honorably discharged from the United States Marine Corp on 16 Sept 80 and who never raised a closed fist to this nation, could end up on such a list?

Even more incredible is that they admit in their letter that they declared me "suspected of involvement with terrorism" even though they had no evidence whatsoever of me being involved in ANY crime!!

It turns out that I am one of fifty three (53) people they did this to even though I don't live in their state!

If it can happen to me it can happen to you. Click the image to enlarge it.

Then read this story on FOX News which describes how they did this same thing to two Nuns. Yea, you read that correctly, Nuns. The Nun story is Here

------------- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS OF SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11:

While I was doing my radio show from 2000 to 2008, I railed against things like inter-racial couples and mixed-race children, black crime, illegal aliens and the like. Needless to say, this riled the politically-correct crowd.

It turns out that apparently, Maryland Governor O"Mally, while he was Mayor of Baltimore, pulled an "Oliver Shagnasty" and allegedly boned a negress who later gave birth to mixed-race twins!

I am told that the negress decided to move to New York City where, low and behold, she was allegedly run-over by a car and killed in what remains an "unsolved" hit and run accident.

Could it be that Oliver Shagnasty decided to misuse the terrorism database to exact revenge upon me for my political, social and cultural views against race-mixing? That certainly makes more sense than any other explanation.

I guess we'll see. More details as they become available.

---------------------------- END OF SATURDAY UPDATE

Statcounter