February 8, 2009

Lefties Lump Me In With Hannity, Limbaugh & O'Reilly!

In the satirical video below, the left-wing lumps me in with Hannity, Limbaugh & O'Reilly spoofing Obama's "Yes We Can" into "Yes We Klan."

I start being mentioned at about 2 minutes and twenty seconds. Picture and all! Kinda funny. I've been off the air for seven months and they're STILL attacking me!

Limbaugh has the biggest radio audience in radio history. Hannity has millions who tune in on radio and on TV. So why lump me in with them? TO USE ME AS A WAY OF SMEARING THEM.

I had a teeny tiny little radio show on 95.1 FM in NYC. I had maybe a thousand people who tuned-in live on the internet and maybe (on a good week) 5,000 who downloaded the show off my web site after it aired live.

I am not in any category even NEAR Limbaugh or Hannity, yet they lump me in with those two. So, either I'm effective as hell -- which I am -- or they want to use my extreme show to taint Hannity and Limbaugh. It won't work, but nice to be mentioned with the big guys.

Statcounter