February 18, 2009

Wauwatosa Police Dingbat arrests 14 year old girl for Text-Messaging in school

Wauwatosa, WI -- In a stunning misuse of police power, Officer Jeffrey S. Griffin of the Wauwatosa, WI Police department (Hereafter referred to as "Fucking Moron") , arrested a 14 year old high school girl over text-messaging on her cellular phone in class.

Fucking Moron charged the child with "Disorderly Conduct" because the child "disrupted class" by "having the phone out, refusing to obey the teacher and lying about having a phone."

In a normal school, in a normal town, with normal people, a kid who does something like this would get sent to the Pricipals's office, maybe get after school Detention or, in a severe case, be suspended. Obviously, Wauwatosa, WI, fom its school to its people to its police, are not normal.

I'm not quite sure how a guy like Fucking Moron gets to be a cop. His decision to arrest a child over text messaging indicates to me he lacks even the most basic judgment and is very poorly trained in law enforcement. I'm going to probe into his background a bit to get the down-and-dirty on this guy. When I do, rest assured I'll publish it. A guy like him who misuses police power as he has done, is, I think, a danger to liberty.

I'm also not quite sure how the Dingbat teacher who called the cop in the first place, ever got trusted with educating children. It seems to me the teacher lacks judgment and is emotionally and professionally inadequate to deal with teenagers.

This incident also calls into question the competence of the school Principal and of the local Board of Education - all of whom I will now be looking into.

I intend to heap scorn upon the officials involved in this debacle. Perhaps when they get a dose of public criticism for their behavior, they will rethink how they behave.

Full Details about the arrest here.

Statcounter