December 21, 2008

$1.6 Billion of bank bailout money went to Executive bonuses, stock options and Country Club memberships! It's time to start kicking asses - LITERALLY

Washington, DC -- The government's General Account Office reports that $1.6 Billion of the taxpayer bailout money given to banks, has been spent on executive bonuses, stock options and country club memberships!

This grotesque and reprehensible mis-use of our hard-earned tax money has caused me to blow a gasket in anger. Who the hell do these rich banker fucks think they are to use our tax money in such a way after they literally BEGGED us for help, claiming their banks would go broke without it?

The government reports that 600 banking executives got the money. If I had my way, I would ask 600 of my fellow taxpayers to walk up to each of those 600 bankers and punch the living shit out of them wherever they could be found.

I wouldn't care if they were in their offices, walking on the street or at their homes in front of their wives and kids. These scumbags deserve a physical beating. They deserve to be hit in the face with a baseball bat.

I gotta tell ya, I'm REALLY pissed. So pissed that I will be researching the home addresses of these particular 600 people and will release those addresses publicly.

I wonder if I can incite enough anger against these bastards that folks just might go out and hurt them? It might be an interesting thing to try. I think it is worth a shot!

WARNING TO BANKING EXECUTIVES: If you do not return the bonuses, stock options and country club memberships bought with taxpayer bailout money, YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS will be made public in a manner designed to "incite" a reaction by the public. (Special emphasis on the word "incite!)

You have until Friday, December 26, 2008 to return the money. There will be no negotiating, no obeying of court orders of protection, no way to prevent being dealt with harshly.

I don't care about your employment contracts, I don't care about your civil rights and I sure as shit don't care about the law or the courts.


You guys have fucked this country for the last time. It's time for you to be paid back and I intend to see that you receive your payback.

Full details Here

Statcounter