November 4, 2008

I voted at 11 AM; already 1/3rd turnout!

I voted this morning at around 11 AM. I was voter # 210 for the day in my Ward and District.

There are only about 600 registered voters in my ward and district and I've got to tell you, being #210 so early on election day was incredible to see.

Turnout is very heavy and local election folks whom I've known for years, believe they will see a turnout of over seventy five percent; truly historic.

I also noticed over the past few days, there weren't any OBAMA signs in my neighborhood or anywhere else. That struck me as very odd since where I live is heavily Democrat. The dems are very well funded here and have a very large political machine. Yet no OBAMA signs. HMMMMMMM.

Either they chose not to spend the money because they know the election is already in the bag OR; they are talking nice to Obama but not doing anything for him because he's black.

It ought to be interesting to see how this turns out.

Statcounter