November 6, 2008

Two Choices: Accept an Obama Administration or subvert it so badly, it cannot govern

I have been weighing my options since election day. Initially, I sat back and said, screw this, I give up. After all, on election day more than 60 million of my fellow citizens proved they are literally too stupid to be worthy of self-government.

Then, it occurred to me: Instead of giving up, instead of rolling over for the moronic majority, it would be a whole lot more fun to destabilize the federal government so badly that it cannot govern Yea, that's the ticket!

Sooooooooo . . . .

I think it would be a lot easier to commence the process by re-establishing a media outlet here on the internet; full blown TV and radio.

So talk to each other and talk to everyone else in "the movement." I have the server gear and I will allow it to be used. I have the radio show gear and will allow it to be used too. But someone is going to have to take care of the finances.

I don't want to handle the money. This way no one can accuse me of making a living off this. In fact, I would hope that a well-known, well-established and well trusted guy like Tripp Henderson would handle the money, and I will speak to him about that.

In the meantime, all old grudges I harbor against anyone in the movement are herewith UNCONDITIONALLY forgiven. Even though I have been lied about, stabbed in the back and viciously betrayed, I say now that I will work side by side with anyone and everyone in the movement.

On the other side of that, I have pissed-off a LOT of people in the movement. I herewith approach all of them, hat-in-hand, and ask for forgiveness. I apologize for the things I may have done to offend or anger you. I know you do not have to accept this apology, but I feel I must offer it.

Ladies and gentlemen, our race is literally on its ass. We are down for the count. If we do not step up, right now, together, we will literally lose everything.

So, what's it gonna be?

Let me know either by e-mail to: HalTurnerShow@optonline.net or via the comment area below this posting.

Statcounter