December 14, 2008

Arson at Palin's Church; The Price for being pro-Zionist?

Wasilla, AK -- A suspected arson fire at the church of former Vice Presidential Candidate, Gov. Sarah Palin, caused upwards of $1 million damage on Friday night.

Investigators seem pretty certain the fire was arson, but they claim to not know the reason. I think I know: Sarah Palin proved during the campaign that she was an ardent Zionist; a fanatical supporter of Christ-killing jews.

Real Christians know that Christ did away with the Jewish religion by destroying the Temple and rebuilding it in three days through his resurrection and creation of Christianity. Those who are pro-Christ are Christians. Those who cling to the "religion" he destroyed are anti-Christ. It's that simple.

I think the burning down of Palin's church is a message: Those who support the evil Zionism, and stand with the Christ killers, will pay a terrible price.

One need only read The Gospel, Matthew 10:34 ""Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword!"

We are that sword.

Of course, I might be wrong, but. . . . . . I'm usually right about these things.


Full Arson Story Here

Statcounter