January 7, 2009

My Fellow Americans: When, in your entire life, have you heard of a "Machete Attack" here in the USA?

Union City, NJ -- In the 46 years that I have lived on this planet, not once can I remember hearing about or reading about a "machete attack" anywhere in the United States.

Certainly I read about them happening in other countries, but never here. Until today.

Union City, NJ police are hunting for a 44 year old Honduran who slashed his ex wife, her boyfirend and others on Monday night. While this may be the action of only a single person, it represents something that I and other "racists" have warned about: When enough third world people come here, they do not assimilate but instead form enclaves of their own kind, and bring with them the savagery of their old country.

It's happening here in America. I don't like this. I don't want these people here. For that, I am RIPPED as an evil racist monster. So be it. I still don't want them here. They are beneath us from upbringing and will not change.

It's not that they cannot change, they WILL NOT. For that, we should round them up, put them on a boat and send them back to wherever they came from.

Details Here

Statcounter