Back on November 20, I announced to my fellow Americans that something incredible was going to happen and that they should NOT be afraid when it does. You can read that initial story Here
As we get closer to "it" happening, I want to once again remind you: DO NOT BE AFRAID.
A group of us decided quite some time ago that some really serious problems with this country could only be solved in one particular way and we undertook plans to solve those problems. Those plans are complete. All the pieces are in place.
As we get closer to the date upon which those problems will be solved, it is important to prepare you, the general public.
Rather than get into some long-winded manifesto, I'll state the facts simply:
1) This nation went to war in Iraq based upon deliberate lies by the President of the United States about non-existent weapons of mass destruction (WMD). Over 655,000 innocent, unarmed Iraqi men, women and children died as a result. The President deserves to be punished for that.
2) When the lies about non-existent WMD came to light, the Congress refused to do anything to put a halt to the war. They deserve to be punished for that.
3) Barack Obama ran for President despite knowing he was not eligible because he is not a natural born citizen of the United States as required by the Constitution. When the issue came to light, he or his campaign placed a FORGED Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth on the Internet to deceive the American people into allowing an ineligible person to be President. As such, his election is completely invalid and we see no reason to permit him to take office.
4) When honest, decent, hard-working citizens in over 20 states filed legal actions to
challenge Obama's citizenship and eligibility for President, over 20 State Court Judges aided and abetted the usurpation of the Presidency by dismissing the cases without even looking into the issue. Those Judges deserve to be punished for that.
5) When litigants in the aforementioned cases appealed to the federal district courts and later Circuit Courts of Appeal, they were once again thwarted by Judges who aided and abetted the usurpation of the Presidency. Those federal Judge deserve to be punished.
5) When several litigants in the aforementioned lawsuits appealed to the US Supreme Court, the court repeatedly refused to even hear the cases. As the highest court in the land they should have stepped far more carefully. Instead, they too aided and abetted the usurpation of the Presidency. The Supreme Court Justices deserve to be severely punished.
6) When the economy fell apart, the Chairman of the federal reserve and the Secretary of the Treasury both sought hundreds of billions in "bailout" money to help avert complete financial collapse. Both men promised "transparency" and a full accounting of who got how much and what the public got as collateral in return. Here we are, weeks after the money was given, both the federal reserve and the Treasury REFUSE to divulge who got how much and what the taxpayer got as collateral. The Chairman of the federal reserve and the Secretary of the Treasury deserve to be punished for their repeated deceptions.
7) When the Banks fell apart due to the Sub-prime mortgage crisis, it came out that in 1997, the federal reserve bank of Boston at the behest of Congressman Barney Frank, spearheaded an effort to change credit-granting rules at banks. They ORDERED banks to stop using "outdated" methods of determining creditworthiness. What were those "outdated" methods? Income. Length of Employment. Credit History. . . . . You know, the very things that help determine if a loan will be paid back! The change in rules (back in 1997) lead to 8 million loans being made to bad credit risks, including 5 million to ILLEGAL ALIENS (as reported by the US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development) The 5 million bad mortgages to illegal aliens - averaging $150,000 each, was the single biggest reason banks needed the $700 Billion bailout! So what did Congress do? Instead of deporting the illegals, they tried repeatedly to grant them Amnesty! Instead of letting the banks fail for what they did, the Congress bailed them out.
8) When the auto industry explained to Congress that the financial crisis and resulting lack of available credit was sending them toward bankruptcy, Congress REFUSED to help the American workers employed by those companies. This is the same Congress that had just bailed out their banker buddies and Wall street! The lesson imparted to us by Congress: They'll give Billions for Bankers, but hard-working, honest American auto workers can go to hell.
In summation, we presently suffer:
a) a lying, cheating murderously-war-waging existing President;
b) a Congress that refused to do its duty to stop an illegal and unjust war,
c) a Constitutionally ineligible incoming president elect;
d) judges at the state, federal district, federal circuit and Supreme Court levels that are aiding and abetting the usurpation of the Presidency;
e) a treacherous lying, deceitful federal reserve chairman;
f) an overt lying, cheat as secretary of the Treasury.
g) a federal reserve bank that single handedly set the stage for the sub-prime mortgage crisis, AND;
h) a Congress that sides with illegal aliens over its own citizens;
i) a Congress that bails out banks with tax money from workers but tells those same workers to go to hell when their employers need help because of the crisis created by the banks!
By themselves, any one or even two of these problems would be merely an illness that the Republic could deal with. Suffering all of these problems at the same time amounts to Cancer. A cancer that is killing our Republic.
When you have cancer, you don't negotiate with it or try to convince it to change. You don't try to peacefully co-exist with it. There is only one way to deal with cancer: either you kill it or it kills you.
As a thinking person, it ought to be plain to you at this point, what solution we have in mind and why we're telling you repeatedly, in advance to be not afraid.
Those of you who are familiar with this blog know I choose my words very carefully. I say things like ". . . . . deserves to be. . . . . . , we should . . . . . , we may have to . . . . . . , I wouldn't shed a tear if . . . . . ." and so on. Today, I choose my words just as carefully when I say We are going to do what HAS to be done to confront and solve these problems.
From Congress to the the Courts; from the White House to the Treasury to the federal reserve; From Bankers, to Wall Street, to the corporate board rooms of America, it is time for justice to be brought down like the sword of Damoclese. Swift. Brutal. Merciless.
When it happens, do not be afraid. This has needed to happen for a very long time to protect this Republic and the USA will be better off once it does happen.
To those of you who are about to be confronted, you brought this on yourselves.