The radio show will be available LIVE online, through the web site www.HalTurnerShow.com which is presently offline but which will come back online this coming Monday.
We are still working out the details about the radio station(s) that will carry the show when it returns. As soon as I have that info, I will post it.
As of today, a total of 21 people have sent the necessary $5 to help make sure the show is properly funded. WE NEED 200 PEOPLE TO MAKE SURE THE SHOW IS FUNDED, so if you haven't yet sent your $5, please do so.
Why should I donate?
Folks are asking why they should donate to a radio show. The answer is simple: The Hal Turner Show is the ONLY media outlet in the entire world which allows you, the listener, to call-in and talk about ANY topic you want, without censorship or pre-screening of calls. It is truly "free speech."
While folks in the USA think they are able to speak freely, they soon find they cannot do so if they try to call-in to a major radio show. Their calls are carefully pre-screened and if they hold an opinion that is not politically-correct, they never make it on the air.
Outside the USA, the general public has NO freedom of speech. In fact, in some countries, uttering certain OPINIONS can land you in jail!
That's why folks both in and outside the USA are invited to call-in and are asked to help support this effort. "The Hal Turner Show" doesn't care about speech laws from other countries; we let you call-in and say what's really on your mind, no matter who doesn't like it!
Why don't you just get advertisers to support you?
Sometimes people call-in with very controversial views that potential advertisers find "too controversial." So they won't advertise.
Without advertisers, it is up to you, the listener, to help pay for this bastion of real free speech! Surely that's worth a measley $5 a month!
Where does the money go?
The reason we need your financial help is to pay the following expenses:
* Server co-location in a data center with 1 Gbps data connection to accommodate several thousand simultaneous listener connections at 24 Kbps each -- $619 per monthThis doesn't even include music licensing fees for BMI, ASCAP and the like which covers the fees to use their copyrighted music during the shows, copyright filing fees with the Library of Congress, technicians to maintain the server or troubleshoot it when something goes wrong.
* Four inbound telephone lines to accommodate callers $59. each through Vonage under their Business Plan-- $240 per month
* Second Cable Modem to accommodate studio data -- $49. per month
* Back-up DSL Line for studio in case of outage or Ddos attack $39. per month
* Server software licensing fee -- $59 per month
TOTAL bare bones cost: $1,006 per month
$5 s a month shouldn't be too much to ask even though the economy stinks, so I hope you will take a moment to mail your help in right now.
Can I donate using PayPal, Google or Stormpay?
I cannot accept PayPal or Google payment services because they get shut down. Stormpay is not accepting new accounts, and the bank is still reviewing my application to accept credit cards directly through a Merchant Account. So the only alternative at the present time is for you to tuck a $5 into an envelope and mail it.
Please don't wait. You can send cash check or money order to:
1906 Paterson Plank Road
North Bergen, NJ 07047-1900
Those outside the USA can send cash from their country and I will have it converted to US dollars when it arrives.
If you prefer, you can use Western Union to wire transfer the money. If so, please send me the Money Transfer Control number via e-mail at email@example.com so I can pick the money up.
Thanks for your help and dedication as we bring back TRUTH to the media.