October 14, 2008

CNBC Host to guest: "Are you a descendant?"

Every once in awhile, I get a nice little surprise that reminds me how influential I have been and can be in the world.

On October 4, 2008 at around 8:30 PM, I uploaded an 8 minute long video about the AMERO coins being minted in Denver and about 800 Billion AMEROS having been shipped to the China Development Bank.

The video went viral and within days more than 100,000 people had viewed it. (if you haven't watched it yet, you can see it HERE)

In the final minute or so of that video I said "The money-changers that Jesus Christ threw out of the Temple 2,000 years ago. . . . . . their descendants are still around and they've got plans to loot all of us."

Yesterday morning, while I was working from home, I had the TV on CNBC, when I heard a CNBC host ask one of his guests "Are you a descendant?" The guest, knowing exactly what the host meant, said "No, I'm from a completely different background."

I looked at my son, who was off from school for Columbus day and asked him, "Did that guy just ask the other guy" and my son cut me off by answering "Are you a descendant?" My son had a big smile on his face and so did I because we both knew exactly what the CNBC host meant and moreover, where he got that line: ME!

Even though I no longer have a radio show, it's nice to see the money people still paying close attention to what I do. My influence continues.

If mine continues, so does yours if you stick with me!

Statcounter