October 18, 2008

I have arrived safely in Sao Paulo, Brazil

With things getting very dicey in the U.S., I decided at the last minute to bolt to Brazil for some much needed stress relief. I landed at São Paulo's Guarulhos International Airport and am enjoying real freedom downtown.





I'll be partying today - I'm half in the bag already - then head south to see my Arab friends in the Baghdad Cafe in Curitiba, Parana, Brazil, then head over to São Francisco do Sul, Santa Catarina, Brazil for some beach time before heading over to stay with Nazi friends at a hilltop retreat around Blumenau.

For those not familiar, these Nazis are the real ones and their kin, direct from the Third Reich in World War 2 Germany. "The boys from Brazil!"

There will be some work late next week as I head to Foz do Iguaçu to get more . . . . . . equipment . . . . . at certain open-air markets in that city.

My cell phone is working down here, so those of you with my number will be able to reach me.

Please be aware there is a 1 hour time difference, I am now 1 hour AHEAD of New York city time, 4 hours AHEAD of west coast time, so before you phone, please be cognizant of that time difference.

More pics as I can find time to send them.

Regards,
Hal Turner

Statcounter