November 1, 2008

Barack Obama's Aunt is ILLEGAL ALIEN previously ordered by a judge to leave the USA!

Barack Obama's Aunt was denied political asylum by an immigration Judge in 2004 and ordered to leave the United States. She absconded and remained in our nation.

In the years since, she has unlawfully accepted public housing at taxpayer expense through Boston's public housing authority.

When it came to light that this woman is an absconder, someone in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) issued a nationwide directive requiring regional approval for any deportations prior to election day! They are actually making it harder to deport people on account of this woman being related to Barack Obama. I say fuck this.

There is an existing court order for this woman to leave the country. If she is not gone by Monday, me and some of my boys intend to take the four hour drive to Boston. We'll be coming "heavy" and quite prepared to deal with anyone -- and I mean ANYONE - who tries to interfere.

Oh, and whoever in ICE sent that memo; when I find out who YOU are, you can expect a visit to. It is clear to me you need a tune-up and I am just the guy to provide it. If you see me coming, it will be too late for you.

Full details about Obama's illegal alien Aunt Here

Additional Details about her unlawfully living in public housing Here

Statcounter